- Increasing Pessimism Lays the Groundwork for a Value Comeback by Paul EhrlichmanJanuary 2016
- ESG Investment Program 4Q15 CommentaryJanuary 2016
- Market Commentary by Sam Peters, CFA January 2016
- Video: Jeffrey Russell, CFA 4Q15 Small Cap Growth Update and OutlookJanuary 2016
- Video: Scott Glasser Market Update and OutlookJanuary 2016
- Video: Michael Clarfeld, CFA 4Q15 Energy MLP Update and OutlookJanuary 2016
- The ClearBridge View by Hersh CohenJanuary 2016
- Assessing the Benefits and Risks of Active ShareJanuary 2016
- ClearBridge Named One of P&I's Best Places to Work in Money ManagementDecember 2015
- Graying Asia Could Drive Long-Term ConsumptionDecember 2015
- Investing For Growth Through Full Market Cycles November 2015
- Earnings Growth Propels Mid Cap OutperformanceNovember 2015
- BARRON'S: A Fund Chief's Quest: Both Quality and GrowthOctober 2015
- Video: Paul Ehrlichman 3Q15 Update and Outlook October 2015
- Video: Biotechnology Sector Update with Marshall GordonOctober 2015
- Expanding Threats Driving Demand for Next-Generation Security SolutionsSeptember 2015
- Video: Mid Cap Core's 10th Anniversary with Brian Angerame & Derek Deutsch, CFAJune 2015
- BARRON'S: Plucked From the Carnage: 6 Energy Stocks and MLPsFebruary 2015
- BARRON'S: Top Health-Care Stocks; Gilead Not Included February 2015
ClearBridge Investments is a well-established global investment manager with a legacy dating back more than 50 years and $107.5 billion in assets under management, as of December 31, 2015. We are committed to long-term results through active management.
Led by the insight of proprietary, fundamental research and a team of Portfolio Managers with an average of 25 years of investment industry experience, our investment process provides clients with equity-focused strategies in a number of investment vehicles and personalized, value-added client service. Our strategies are oriented around three primary investment objectives: Low Volatility, High Active Share and Income Solutions.
Our Commitment to Managing Risk for Our Clients
Risk Management is integral to the investment process at ClearBridge Investments. Our Risk Management team's mandate is to provide business support, independent risk oversight, and management of both investment and business risk.
Read on to learn about the three organizing principles behind the structure of our Risk Management team and ClearBridge's multi-step Investment Process Oversight.
Personalized Service for Institutional Accounts
Our Institutional Client Service team provides personalized, value-added service through frequent client meetings and discussions, prompt dissemination of organizational and portfolio information and timely responses to client-requested deliverables.