- Market Commentary by Sam Peters, CFAJuly 2016
- Large Cap Growth Strategy 2Q16 PM Commentary July 2016
- Aggressive Growth Strategy 2Q16 PM Commentary July 2016
- Taking Charge: Card Issuers Growing in Uncertain Rate SettingJune 2016
- The ClearBridge View by Hersh CohenJune 2016
- Brexit a Catalyst for Necessary ReformsJune 2016
- Brexit Likely to Hamper UK GrowthJune 2016
- The Wall Street Journal: This Fund is as Far From Vegas as They ComeJune 2016
- Handicapping Brexit: Observations on Britain's Potential Exit from the EUJune 2016
- Aggressive Growth Strategy Update June 2016
- Online Video Boom Creating Rich Advertising OpportunitiesMay 2016
- ESG Ratings: Integrating Fundamental Analysis with ESG Considerations May 2016
- Small is Beautiful: How International Small Caps Are Driving Creative DisruptionMay 2016
- ClearBridge Named One of P&I's Best Places to Work in Money ManagementDecember 2015
ClearBridge Investments is a well-established global investment manager with a legacy dating back more than 50 years and $105.4 billion in assets under management, as of June 30, 2016. We are committed to long-term results through active management.
Led by the insight of proprietary, fundamental research and a team of Portfolio Managers with an average of 25 years of investment industry experience, our investment process provides clients with equity-focused strategies in a number of investment vehicles and personalized, value-added client service. Our strategies are oriented around three primary investment objectives: Low Volatility, High Active Share and Income Solutions.
Our Commitment to Managing Risk for Our Clients
Risk Management is integral to the investment process at ClearBridge Investments. Our Risk Management team's mandate is to provide business support, independent risk oversight, and management of both investment and business risk.
Read on to learn about the three organizing principles behind the structure of our Risk Management team and ClearBridge's multi-step Investment Process Oversight.
Personalized Service for Institutional Accounts
Our Institutional Client Service team provides personalized, value-added service through frequent client meetings and discussions, prompt dissemination of organizational and portfolio information and timely responses to client-requested deliverables.