- ClearBridge Named One of P&I's Best Places to Work in Money ManagementDecember 2014
- New Silk Road Signals Growth Shift to the EastDecember 2014
- Understanding Value Creation: A Framework for Capital Allocation DecisionsDecember 2014
- Video: PM Paul Ehrlichman in AssetTV's International Investing MasterclassDecember 2014
- Video: PM Safa Muhtaseb, CFA's International Value Strategy Update and OutlookNovember 2014
- Mid-Term Election Results Add to Bullish CaseNovember 2014
- Deconstructing Active Management through Active ShareNovember 2014
- Video: PM Derek Deutsch, CFA's Mid Cap Market UpdateOctober 2014
- Market Update by Co-CIO Scott GlasserOctober 2014
- Market Commentary by Sam Peters, CFAOctober 2014
- ESG Investment Program 3Q14 PM CommentaryOctober 2014
- Video: Co-CIO Scott on Risk-Adjusted ReturnsOctober 2014
- M.J. McQuillen, Head of ESG Investment, wins 2015 Women Worth Watching AwardOctober 2014
- Video: PM Chris Eades discusses Energy MLPs in AssetTV's new MasterclassOctober 2014
- Aggressive Growth Strategy 3Q14 PM Commentary October 2014
- Market Review by John GoodeOctober 2014
- Why Quality Matters in Mid Cap InvestingSeptember 2014
- The Valuation Process Challenge of Stock-Based CompensationSeptember 2014
- ClearBridge wins Institutional Investor's Midcap Core Equity Manager of the YearMay 2014
- Wall Street Journal: Fund Manager is a Proud 'Dinosaur' of Stock PickingMay 2014
ClearBridge Investments is a well-established global investment manager with a legacy dating back more than 50 years and approximately $108.6 billion in assets under management, as of September 30, 2014. We are committed to long-term results through active management.
Led by the insight of proprietary, fundamental research and a team of Portfolio Managers with an average of 24 years of investment industry experience, our investment process provides clients with equity-focused strategies in a number of investment vehicles and personalized, value-added client service. Our strategies are oriented around three primary investment objectives: Low Volatility, High Active Share and Income Solutions.
Our Commitment to Managing Risk for Our Clients
Risk Management is integral to the investment process at ClearBridge Investments. Our Risk Management team's mandate is to provide business support, independent risk oversight, and management of both investment and business risk.
Read on to learn about the three organizing principles behind the structure of our Risk Management team and ClearBridge's multi-step Investment Process Oversight.
Personalized Service for Institutional Accounts
Our Institutional Client Service team provides personalized, value-added service through frequent client meetings and discussions, prompt dissemination of organizational and portfolio information and timely responses to client-requested deliverables.