- The Coming Global Rebalancing: Restoring ValueDecember 2013
- Japan's Three Arrows Strategy: A Move to Sustainable Economic, Equity GrowthOctober 2013
- Barron's Profile of PM Richie Freeman: Waiting for the Pitch October 2013
- Aggressive Growth Strategy 3Q13 PM CommentaryOctober 2013
- Will the U.S. Government Shut Down Create Opportunities for Investors?October 2013
- Market Review by John GoodeOctober 2013
- The ClearBridge View by Hersh CohenOctober 2013
- Webinar: The Coming Global Rebalancing: Navigating the Old NormalOctober 2013
- Energy Infrastructure Partnerships: A Unique Balance of Income and GrowthSeptember 2013
- Bloomberg: ClearBridge Fund Best as Patience Pays: Riskless ReturnSeptember 2013
- Video: Barron's Interview with Hersh Cohen: Is There a Dividend Bubble?August 2013
- Barron's Q&A with PM Aram Green: Small Stocks Crushing Their IndexAugust 2013
- Eye on Growth: PM Evan Bauman on the Market and his OutlookJuly 2013
- Corporate Governance: The Misalignment of Goals and IncentivesJune 2013
- Energy MLPs - A Suitable and Sustainable Asset ClassJune 2013
- Webinar: MLP Investments: A Suitable and Sustainable Income Solution?May 2013
- Video: Chris Eades on the Outlook for MLPsMay 2013
- Video: PM Peter Vanderlee, CFA, on The Case for Equity Income May 2013
- Income Solutions: Capturing Income and Growth from the Technology SectorMay 2013
- P&I names ClearBridge one of The Best Places to WorkDecember 2012
ClearBridge Investments is a well-established global investment manager with a 45 year legacy and approximately $80.2 billion in assets under management, as of September 30, 2013. We are committed to long-term results through active management.
Led by the insight of proprietary, fundamental research and a team of Portfolio Managers with an average of 25 years of investment industry experience, our investment process provides clients with equity-focused strategies in a number of investment vehicles and personalized, value-added client service. Our strategies are oriented around three primary investment objectives: Managed Volatility, High Active Share and Income Solutions.
Our Commitment to Managing Risk for Our Clients
Risk Management is integral to the investment process at ClearBridge Investments. Our Risk Management team's mandate is to provide business support, independent risk oversight, and management of both investment and business risk.
Read on to learn about the three organizing principles behind the structure of our Risk Management team and ClearBridge's multi-step Investment Process Oversight.
Personalized Service for Institutional Accounts
Our Institutional Client Service team provides personalized, value-added service through frequent client meetings and discussions, prompt dissemination of organizational and portfolio information and timely responses to client-requested deliverables.