- Market Review by John GoodeJuly 2014
- Market Commentary by Sam Peters, CFAJuly 2014
- The ClearBridge View by Hersh CohenJuly 2014
- ClearBridge wins Institutional Investor's Midcap Core Equity Manager of the YearMay 2014
- Wall Street Journal: Fund Manager is a Proud 'Dinosaur' of Stock PickingMay 2014
- Are Stocks Overvalued? PMs Angerame, Glasser & Vitrano discuss on AssetTV May 2014
- The MLP Market - An Update from PM Michael Clarfeld, CFAApril 2014
- Watch PM Michael Clarfeld, CFA's Market Update and OutlookApril 2014
- PM Brian Angerame in Asset TV's Mid Cap Equities MasterclassApril 2014
- International Small Cap Strategy 1Q14 PM Commentary April 2014
- ESG Investment Program 1Q14 Commentary April 2014
- Small Cap Growth Strategy 1Q14 PM Commentary April 2014
- Aggressive Growth Strategy 1Q14 PM Commentary April 2014
- Market Commentary by Sam Peters, CFAApril 2014
- ESG Investment Head MJ McQuillen in Asset TV's Impact Investing MasterclassApril 2014
- Market Review by John Goode April 2014
- High Frequency Trading: A Distraction for Long-Term InvestorsApril 2014
- Video: PM Brian Angerame on the Outlook for Mid Cap StocksFebruary 2014
- ClearBridge's MJ McQuillen in FundFire Article on Consultants' ESG PushFebruary 2014
- Video: Hersh Cohen on Dividend Strategy and his 2014 OutlookJanuary 2014
ClearBridge Investments is a well-established global investment manager with a legacy dating back more than 50 years and approximately $106.2 billion in assets under management, as of June 30, 2014. We are committed to long-term results through active management.
Led by the insight of proprietary, fundamental research and a team of Portfolio Managers with an average of 24 years of investment industry experience, our investment process provides clients with equity-focused strategies in a number of investment vehicles and personalized, value-added client service. Our strategies are oriented around three primary investment objectives: Low Volatility, High Active Share and Income Solutions.
Our Commitment to Managing Risk for Our Clients
Risk Management is integral to the investment process at ClearBridge Investments. Our Risk Management team's mandate is to provide business support, independent risk oversight, and management of both investment and business risk.
Read on to learn about the three organizing principles behind the structure of our Risk Management team and ClearBridge's multi-step Investment Process Oversight.
Personalized Service for Institutional Accounts
Our Institutional Client Service team provides personalized, value-added service through frequent client meetings and discussions, prompt dissemination of organizational and portfolio information and timely responses to client-requested deliverables.