- ESG Investment Program 2Q15 CommentaryJuly 2015
- Video: Sam Peters, CFA's 2Q15 Update and OutlookJuly 2015
- Video: Paul Ehrlichman's 2Q15 Update and OutlookJuly 2015
- Market Review by John GoodeJuly 2015
- Market Commentary by Sam Peters, CFAJuly 2015
- The ClearBridge View by Hersh CohenJuly 2015
- Video: Chris Eades Talks Energy Stocks on Consuelo Mack WealthTrackJune 2015
- Video: Mid Cap Core's 10th Anniversary with Brian Angerame & Derek Deutsch, CFAJune 2015
- Select U.S. Energy Stocks Poised to Benefit from Crude Oil ReboundJune 2015
- Reflections on a Decade of Mid Cap InvestingMay 2015
- Large Cap Growth Strategy UpdateMay 2015
- Why Quality Matters in Mid Cap InvestingMay 2015
- Video: Mark McAllister, CFA's REIT Market Outlook on AssetTVMarch 2015
- Why Momentum Matters in International Small Cap InvestingMarch 2015
- White Paper: Health Care Pricing Tug of War Heats Up by M. Gordon & N. WuMarch 2015
- Barron's: Plucked From the Carnage: 6 Energy Stocks and MLPsFebruary 2015
- Barron's: Top Health-Care Stocks; Gilead Not Included February 2015
- MLPs Will Weather the Storm by Michael Clarfeld, CFA and Chris EadesFebruary 2015
- ClearBridge Named One of P&I's Best Places to Work in Money ManagementDecember 2014
ClearBridge Investments is a well-established global investment manager with a legacy dating back more than 50 years and $116.8 billion in assets under management, as of June 30, 2015. We are committed to long-term results through active management.
Led by the insight of proprietary, fundamental research and a team of Portfolio Managers with an average of 25 years of investment industry experience, our investment process provides clients with equity-focused strategies in a number of investment vehicles and personalized, value-added client service. Our strategies are oriented around three primary investment objectives: Low Volatility, High Active Share and Income Solutions.
Our Commitment to Managing Risk for Our Clients
Risk Management is integral to the investment process at ClearBridge Investments. Our Risk Management team's mandate is to provide business support, independent risk oversight, and management of both investment and business risk.
Read on to learn about the three organizing principles behind the structure of our Risk Management team and ClearBridge's multi-step Investment Process Oversight.
Personalized Service for Institutional Accounts
Our Institutional Client Service team provides personalized, value-added service through frequent client meetings and discussions, prompt dissemination of organizational and portfolio information and timely responses to client-requested deliverables.