- ESG Investment Program 1Q14 Commentary April 2014
- Small Cap Growth Strategy 1Q14 PM Commentary April 2014
- Aggressive Growth Strategy 1Q14 PM Commentary April 2014
- Market Commentary by Sam Peters, CFAApril 2014
- ESG Investment Head MJ McQuillen in Asset TV's Impact Investing MasterclassApril 2014
- Market Review by John Goode April 2014
- The ClearBridge View by Hersh CohenApril 2014
- High Frequency Trading: A Distraction for Long-Term InvestorsApril 2014
- Video: PM Brian Angerame on the Outlook for Mid Cap StocksFebruary 2014
- ClearBridge's MJ McQuillen in FundFire Article on Consultants' ESG PushFebruary 2014
- Video: Hersh Cohen on Dividend Strategy and his 2014 OutlookJanuary 2014
- The Year in Review by Paul EhrlichmanJanuary 2014
- Video: Scott Glasser's 2014 OutlookJanuary 2014
- Video: PM Mike Clarfeld, CFA, Discusses the Popularity of MLPs on Asset.TVDecember 2013
- The Coming Global Rebalancing: Restoring ValueDecember 2013
- Japan's Three Arrows Strategy: A Move to Sustainable Economic, Equity GrowthOctober 2013
- Barron's Profile of PM Richie Freeman: Waiting for the Pitch October 2013
- Will the U.S. Government Shut Down Create Opportunities for Investors?October 2013
- Webinar: The Coming Global Rebalancing: Navigating the Old NormalOctober 2013
- Energy Infrastructure Partnerships: A Unique Balance of Income and GrowthSeptember 2013
ClearBridge Investments is a well-established global investment manager with a 45 year legacy and approximately $90.0 billion in assets under management, as of December 31, 2013. We are committed to long-term results through active management.
Led by the insight of proprietary, fundamental research and a team of Portfolio Managers with an average of 24 years of investment industry experience, our investment process provides clients with equity-focused strategies in a number of investment vehicles and personalized, value-added client service. Our strategies are oriented around three primary investment objectives: Managed Volatility, High Active Share and Income Solutions.
Our Commitment to Managing Risk for Our Clients
Risk Management is integral to the investment process at ClearBridge Investments. Our Risk Management team's mandate is to provide business support, independent risk oversight, and management of both investment and business risk.
Read on to learn about the three organizing principles behind the structure of our Risk Management team and ClearBridge's multi-step Investment Process Oversight.
Personalized Service for Institutional Accounts
Our Institutional Client Service team provides personalized, value-added service through frequent client meetings and discussions, prompt dissemination of organizational and portfolio information and timely responses to client-requested deliverables.