- Income Solutions: Capturing Income and Growth from the Technology SectorMay 2013
- The "Golden Age" of DividendsMarch 2013
- The Active Advantage: Capitalizing on Quality Small Cap Opportunities TodayMarch 2013
- Barron's: The New MLP LandscapeMarch 2013
- PMs Richard Freeman and Evan Bauman discuss health care, innovation and more...February 2013
- M.J. McQuillen Discusses ESG Investment on Bloomberg TVDecember 2012
- P&I names ClearBridge one of The Best Places to WorkDecember 2012
- The Active Advantage: Capitalizing on Small Cap Opportunities TodayDecember 2012
- The ClearBridge View: Hersh on the Fiscal CliffNovember 2012
- The ClearBridge View: On Dividends & Taxes, RevisitedNovember 2012
- Are U.S. Equities the New Alternative? Presented by Michael Clarfeld, CFAOctober 2012
- The ClearBridge ViewOctober 2012
- Dividend income: Music to our earsSeptember 2012
- Hersh Cohen and Michael Clarfeld, CFA discuss Income SolutionsAugust 2012
- Another Arrow in the Quiver: Diversifying Income with REITsAugust 2012
- Mary Jane McQuillen on the Consuelo Mack Wealth Track programJuly 2012
- Hersh Cohen on CNBCJuly 2012
- Morningstar: Good Things Come in ThreesJuly 2012
- The ClearBridge View: Mind on the MarketJune 2012
- Michael Clarfeld, CFA on Fox Business NewsMay 2012
ClearBridge Investments is Legg Mason's largest equity manager with approximately $57.2 billion in assets under management, as of December 31, 2012. Led by the insight of proprietary, fundamental research and a team of Portfolio Managers with an average of 24 years of investment industry experience, our investment process provides clients with a diverse menu of equity-focused strategies in a number of investment vehicles and personalized, value-added client service.
Our Commitment to Managing Risk for Our Clients
Risk Management is integral to the investment process at ClearBridge Investments. Our Risk Management team's mandate is to provide business support, independent risk oversight, and management of both investment and business risk.
Read on to learn about the three organizing principles behind the structure of our Risk Management team and ClearBridge's multi-step Investment Process Oversight.
Personalized Service for Institutional Accounts
Our Institutional Client Service team provides personalized, value-added service through frequent client meetings and discussions, prompt dissemination of organizational and portfolio information and timely responses to client-requested deliverables.