- Online Video Boom Creating Rich Advertising OpportunitiesMay 2016
- ESG Ratings: Integrating Fundamental Analysis with ESG Considerations May 2016
- Small is Beautiful: How International Small Caps Are Driving Creative DisruptionMay 2016
- ESG Investment Program 1Q16 Commentary April 2016
- Video: Mary Jane McQuillen 1Q16 ESG UpdateApril 2016
- Aggressive Growth Strategy 1Q16 PM CommentaryApril 2016
- Podcast: Finding Growth in a Low Growth WorldApril 2016
- Market Commentary by Sam Peters, CFAApril 2016
- The ClearBridge View by Hersh CohenApril 2016
- Video: Michael Kagan 1Q16 Appreciation Strategy Update and OutlookApril 2016
- Video: Hersh Cohen 1Q16 Dividend Strategy Update and OutlookApril 2016
- Podcast: Separating Value from Value Traps with PMs Paul Ehrlichman & Sam PetersMarch 2016
- BARRON'S: 9 Oversold Drug Stocks With Big-Gain PotentialMarch 2016
- Cyclical and Demographic Shifts Create Opportunity for Hardline RetailersMarch 2016
- Video: Derek Deutsch, CFA in AssetTV's Mid Cap Investing MasterclassFebruary 2016
- ClearBridge Named One of P&I's Best Places to Work in Money ManagementDecember 2015
ClearBridge Investments is a well-established global investment manager with a legacy dating back more than 50 years and $104.5 billion in assets under management, as of March 31, 2016. We are committed to long-term results through active management.
Led by the insight of proprietary, fundamental research and a team of Portfolio Managers with an average of 25 years of investment industry experience, our investment process provides clients with equity-focused strategies in a number of investment vehicles and personalized, value-added client service. Our strategies are oriented around three primary investment objectives: Low Volatility, High Active Share and Income Solutions.
Our Commitment to Managing Risk for Our Clients
Risk Management is integral to the investment process at ClearBridge Investments. Our Risk Management team's mandate is to provide business support, independent risk oversight, and management of both investment and business risk.
Read on to learn about the three organizing principles behind the structure of our Risk Management team and ClearBridge's multi-step Investment Process Oversight.
Personalized Service for Institutional Accounts
Our Institutional Client Service team provides personalized, value-added service through frequent client meetings and discussions, prompt dissemination of organizational and portfolio information and timely responses to client-requested deliverables.